8.24.2006

Thursday Thirteen, My 22nd list... I think

Happy Nut
It occurred to me just last night, there are probably 13 things I do every single day. Yes, I am a woman of habit... kinda. So Let's try this, every day I



1. Check my email, check old flags and make new flags and hope I just won that secret email passing Bill Gates is watching your chain letters about Disney hoax whatever... chain letter worth millions.

2. Send my hubby an IM :* (or at least I think of it every day)

3. Stop to think of "what do I need to do today" and then stop again 3 more times to remember what it was I was going to do today.

4. Gaze out the window hoping to catch a random idea floating in the wind.

5. Remember I need to do laundry

6. Think about organizing the paper choas

7. I work - on what, depends on the day, check back to number 1 and 3... but it changes every day.

8. Harrass my children (you know, they think its harassing, i call it loving)

9. Brush my teeth - yeah, i had to through that in or someone might ask me if i have hygeine issues

10. I check stats all over the place. What I do with those stats really depends on what the stats are for. there's work states, sales stats, traffic stats... sometimes I'll compare stats or project new stats... in the end I always end up pondering stats for their statistcally happiness and forget what I was trying to figure from them.

11. Do a mental check and make sure I haven't lost my mind. Every day there is a reason to think I've lost it. I'm lucky to have a wide variety of crazy causing circumtances... I never get bored.

12. I ask how can I improve..... fill in the blank... -- I think this has a lot to do with my long todo list, my crazy feeling brain and my lack of sleep. I am always trying to figure out what I can improve. It's not always work related... no no, sometimes I pondering improving the paint color of the kitchen, or immproving the weed pile in the yard...whatever the case may be. How can I make better.

13. And every day I stop to think of how I could have been a better person. I'm a big grump and abit goofy about things sometimes, so every day I try to stop and think, how could I have improved me today.

Happy Thursday!

Nuts About You Peanuts



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checking my email is the first thing I do every morning, too.

10:28 AM  
Blogger K said...

A great idea for a list! I'm going to do a list like that too!!

Have a great Thursday! :)

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good TT. Made me smile :)

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great list. And after getting dressed, and putting contacts in checking email and IM'ing hubby are the first things I do
Happy TT

1:18 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I do some of the same things.
I am so glad you mentioned laundry.
My sons school clothes for today need to move from the washer to the dryer...thanks
I really like your attitude with number 13...If more would do that well, the world would be nicer.
Great TT
My TT is up
Have a wonderful day!

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home