8.10.2006

Thursday - 13 Thankful Fors - and a dragonfly

I'd just like to take a few minutes to say thanks.

Thanks for...

1. My Husband
2. My Kids
3. My Family and friends around the world -
any all the love they offer
4. My physical and mental wellness -
even when I feel like I'm losing my mind,
or can't go another second.
5. Experiences each day - good and bad
6. Lessons learned -
or remembered -
or passed forward
7. Beautiful sunshiney days -
even if only in my head
8. Rain thoughtful days -
even if they last a week
9. The skills and talents I've been blessed with --
even the ones I don't know yet how to use.
10. Obstacles that challange me and help me grow
11. Unexpected happiness - mine or someone elses'
12. Little things - that make up big pictures we so love
13. YOU.




tags: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger cass said...

I like the inspiring dragonfly art at the end of the post. Great list.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dragonfly is gorgeous! :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger K said...

Great list!! Have a happy Thursday! :)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Cool list! Cool idea!

Happy TT!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wonderful list! I especially liked the one about the challenges - it's those things that make us grow, isn't it?

And yes, the drawing at the end of the post was lovely. Did you do it?

1:07 PM  
Blogger Lyn said...

Yep, me too for many of those. Thanks for visiting my t13 - Classic Books I've Never Read Edition at Bloggin' Outloud, lgp

1:23 PM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Wow. Inspirational. It seriously makes me want to call my loved ones and let them know how much they mean to me.

I think I will. Thank you!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work ft+lauderdale+laser+eye+surgery Cosmetic surgeons in tampa florida decks patios and driveways argyle om georgia costs of a mini facelift http://www.farmers-insurance-5.info/Farmer-insurance-job.html Nitefox battery Wa state gambling commission Florida bextra lawyer boards shop qoclick Wilson a2000 baseball glove 'xlc-t' Zithromax no prescript overnight lasik eye boca raton Mecca letterman jacket Eye+surgery+stoneham comment prendre soins de son bonsai

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it compound breakdown in botox Teenage skin care 97 kia sepia Laptop usb 20 Skin care clinicsarasotafl nebraska football waterbed draining instructions Subaru legacy gt tuning Cops for cancer Mortgage loan payment online plans atnt wireless phones Horny hardcore toons Network marketing skin care companies botox injections vulvodynia Consolidation loans how to consolidate debt Wide chair rail botox injections florida Fragonard skin care product Show methods of botox injection on face Business card price printing

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home