6.16.2006

A Day Late, a few bucks short.. but i have PENGUINS!

I missed my yesterday. Things were crazy and by the time I had a chance to sit and write, it was today, which is very much not thursday... Thank Goodness!

But, I didn't want to just leave you hanging. I'd hate to be the one that leaves an empty place in the midst of your week... so here's my belated diddle. 13 penguins that I, yes, lil' old me created. They're a result of some serious stress releace. Every time I feel like I need a break, I'll doodle up a new penguin. So here's thirteen of them for your giggling enjoyment. :D

Soccer penguin Soccer penguin
An orignal penguin design by JGoode, Soccer penguin. Fun penguin t-shirts and gifts for penguin and Soccer lovers.



View Available Products
Bling penguin Bling penguin
Bling penguin, is a fun original design by JGoode. Bling penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers.



View Available Products
Clown penguin Clown penguin
Clown penguin, is a fun original design by JGoode. Clown penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers.



View Available Products
Superhero penguin Superhero penguin
Superhero penguin, is a fun original design by JGoode. Superhero penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers and your favorite super hero.



View Available Products
2006 Graduate penguin 2006 Graduate penguin
2006 Graduate penguin, is a fun original design by JGoode. 2006 Graduate penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers and graduates.



View Available Products
Graduation penguin Graduation penguin
Graduation penguin, is a fun original design by JGoode. Graduation penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers and graduates.



View Available Products
Fishing penguin Fishing penguin
Fishing penguin, an original penguin design by JGoode. Fishing penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers.



View Available Products
Policeman penguin Policeman penguin
Policeman penguin, an original penguin design by JGoode. Policeman penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers.



View Available Products
Debutant penguin Debutant penguin
Debutant penguin, an original penguin design by JGoode. Debutant penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers.



View Available Products
Fancy Bride penguin Fancy Bride penguin
Fancy Bride penguin, an original penguin design by JGoode. Fancy Bride penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers.



View Available Products
Fireman penguin Fireman penguin
Fireman penguin, an original penguin design by JGoode. Fireman penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers.



View Available Products
Prom penguin Prom penguin
Prom penguin, an original penguin design by JGoode. Prom penguin T-shirts and gifts for penguin lovers.



View Available Products
Hippie penguin Hippie penguin
Hippie penguin, a fun 70s original penguin design by JGoode. T-shirts and gifts, for your favorite Hippie.



View Available Products


View All Penguins...


Tags: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Medications information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Canned Food information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home