4.06.2006

Chocolate vs Networking

So it's Thursday again and this morning I got up ready to roll with my blog. Now what happened to 9am? It's now 6:15 in the PM and I'm just now getting settled in my day. I've been crazy busy working on a variety of projects and meeting a wide array of new people. just ended and I'm sure I have a ton to talk about... but now I'm ready for a .

Thirteen reasons networking is better than chocolate:

1. I've always enjoyed meeting new people, regardless of the purpose or occasion.

2. Walking away from any event with a pile of business cards always makes me feel like I have people to see, places to go and things to accomplish.

3. It's fun to witness the mix of directions people come from when attending events.

4. it's great to be able to mingle with competitors. Often times they turn out to be good contacts in the long run.

5. It's always beneficial for future projects to have a face to put with a name.

6. It's even more beneficial to be able to associate a personality with a product.

7. Talking with peers within a given industry always results in at least one good brainstorm.

8. Listening to gurus in an industry always results in inspiration for more brainstorming.

9. Making new connections, more often times than not, can result in future business opporutunities and partnerships.

10. Meeting new people with angles on an industry that I don't have, always helps me find that answer to "where am I headed?".

11. Live networking usually includes free live refreshments. :D

12. Online networking can be accomplished in one's jammies.

13 I love networking because it always seems to open new doors, inpre new ideas and moptivate an otherwise potentially stagnent progression of success. :D

Stop by and say HI!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home