3.02.2006

Thirteen Reasons Sleep is Silly

After midnight...

1. the only noise in the house is children snoring


2. the city lights on the horizon twinkle best


3. AH-HA moments flourish


4. I can hear the owl outside (probably telling me to get my butt to bed)


5. snacking, that's a coined phrase


6. pillows and husbands are more snuggle-squishy


7. air always smells like rain


8. with the lights dimmed, the house looks cleaner


9. there are no bosses needing me


10. there is no change of a telemarketer calling


11. flat soda always tastes sweeter


12. I can have morning coffee with my over-seas friends


13. my brain finally wakes up from the lack of sleep the day before.


Are you a Thursday Girl?
(or any
day girl for that matter)...

Check out GoodeGirls - Girly attitude message t-shirts, hoodies, gifts and decor Wear Your Attitude

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home