2.25.2006

20 things you probably didn't need to know

I get sent these personality things all the time. Interestingly, however, I usually am not close to the people that send these, maybe that's the point. But I figure, if I post some answers here... maybe it will give some insight or maybe (just for fun) it will confuse you even more. :D

1. FIRST NAME? Jen
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
possibly, but no one of any historical nor biological significance
3. if you could be any animal what would it be?
human bean.. I seem to like it here
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? probably last week, all this family testosterone is turning me into quite the girl
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
what an odd question. who needs handwriting when they sit at a keyboard 30 hours a day?
6. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
roast beef baby!
7
. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? absolutely!
8
. Do you still have your tonsil? yee-up
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
relying on a giant rubber band for entertainment seems extraordinarily wrong to me.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
granola.. the real kind not all this new low-fat extra fiber yuckness
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
what are shoes?
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? peanut butter chocolate from baskin robins
13
. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? red
14. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I work too much
15
. FAVORITE DRINK? Dr. Pepper or amaretto sours (double tall)
16. FAVORITE SPORT?
depends on the season
17. SUMMER OR WINTER?
autumn
18
. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheesecake
19
. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Sci-Fi Friday.. woo hoo!
20
. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'd like to think other's would agree... I have a few special talents.:D

Ta Dah -- 20 things you probably didn't need to know.. but there ya go. Now do me a favor and go profess your love for blogging.. . (they rock you know!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home