3.16.2006

Thursday Thirteen: My thirteen-nesses

thursday thirteen
So I got all excited when I first discovered Thursday Thirteen.. 2 weeks ago. And then last week, I completely forgot. So here I am, it's barely Thursday, and I'm trying, in my dilerium to think up something worth 13ing about. The best I can do at wee hours such as this, is 13 things I could (but won't) ramble on about 13 times....


1. Why Dr. Pepper is the best
2. The state (or result) of cheese in various conditions (left on the counter, vs put in the fridge with no wrapper, handling fondly by child sized grimey fingers, etc.)
3. Ways to help your spouse (or any bed mate) stop snoring
4. Ways to make use of noodles
5. My favorite things to do in December
6. Ways I am able to annoy my friends unintentionally
7. Ways I am able to annoy everyone, including my friends (AND family), entirely intentionally
8. Favorite words that end in LY
9. Pros and Cons of a bellybutton ringthursday 13
10. Flavors of dum dum lollipops and what I think of each
11. My favorite art, who and what
12. Why big fuzzy socks are must haves for survival in the universe
13. The continuation of this list of lists of things to talk about on Thursdays, or any day, I'll spare you.. for now. :D

Happy Thursday! and Toodlooo...

Tags: I Love

1 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

Hello,

I just came across your t-shirt and wanted to let you know that there is an official Thursday Thirteen Meme Hub at ThursdayThirteen.com

There is also an offical gear shop, if you should want something original and "official" to the meme.

Thanks for joining in!

Leanne
Creator & Hostess

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home