4.20.2006

Ponderable Thursday Thirteen

Every now and again, something in my path has me stopping to look around and take notice of my surroundings. So today's Thursday 13 is more a reflextion of my own self ponderings.. and the little things that hopefully get noticed and bring in some sunshine.

1. The dancing of twinkling lights in the quiet of the night, reminds me every day is worth remembering how to giggle.



2. Sunrises -- when I'm actually awake to witness one, never cease to amaze me. Watching the sunrise is always a breathtaking event for me.



3. Tulips... elegant and so darn perdy. For me, part of the wonderment is how rare tulips seem to be, they come and share their glorious colors and then leave just as quickly.



4. The peace and calm of a brand new snow. I love the smell of a new snowy day.. an the sound of crunching of new snow footsteps



5. The continual "buzzing" of nature. I love to sit and watch summer and all it's activity, fragrances, and color.



6. There's always been something magical to me when I find myself looking through the trees



7. have you ever noticed how pretty a daisy is, even when it has no color?

African Daisies in Black and White


8. This image is many things to me.. the love of Mama and baby, this photo was taken at my grandmother's house, whom I love so dearly... and just capturing a moment like this, makes me smile from the inside out.



9. The gurgle of a stream on a mid-summer day... I love to walk on the rocks and watch the water flow.



10. The sincere generosity in a child. I am in awe of the unconditional giving children are born with... when and were do we lose that sense of love towards the world?



11. Waking up to spring with the lil' birdies chirpin. We have a whole family that live under our deck. I can hardly wait for warm weather so I can fill the bird feeders.



12. I'm blessed with a wonderful family who loves me.



13. Really the bottom line is, for me every day has something to stop and notice... pay attention to and appreciate. And every day I don't always remember to see the world around me, but I try. Beacuse, every day is filled with the opportunity for one more moment to look back upon and say I am so thankful for all that I have!


Tags: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Lovely thoughts, beautifully illustrated with care for your readers. Thanks.

My MM is up.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home